Yoga is the science rooted in the Vedas containing multiple mystical and healing aspects whose understanding and practice can illuminate the lives for an eternity. As a comprehensive tradition, Yoga encompasses physical, mental, emotional, sensory, ethical, and dietary disciplines helping the individuals attain the ideal health to reach the stage of self-realization.
Like Yoga, the Ayurveda possess a rich history with diverse layers and has maintained an unbroken development through the changing times. Ayurveda is an ancient holistic medical system incorporating the methods of diet, herbs, treatments, and lifestyle for enhancing the health and well-being, whether physical, mental, and emotional.
Yoga and Ayurveda are the two interrelated branches of the great Vedic knowledge working together to the enhance the health and well-being on all levels. Together, Yoga and Ayurveda form a holistic discipline capable of transforming positively on all levels.
In order to gain a deeper insight into the science of Yoga and Ayurveda, embarking on the journey of Yoga teacher training and Ayurveda courses in India are the most veritable and celebrated choices to make.
These are the types of Yoga teacher training in India and Ayurveda courses in India that you can enroll in for unfolding the ontology of both the traditional disciplines.
- Yoga Teacher Training Certification Courses: As India is the land of yogic discipline, this destination has on offer the three major yoga teacher training courses best suited for the different level of practitioners. For beginner level students aiming to brush their yogic skills, the 200-hour yoga teacher training India is designed with fundamental yoga knowledge and practice. The 300-hour yoga teacher training course is apt for the successful graduates of 200-hour and those willing to take a step higher in their yoga practice. While the most advanced level 500-hour yoga teacher training course is curated for the dedicated yogis. With each yoga teacher training course, you gain the liability to preach the yoga art across the globe as a skilled yoga instructor and savant.
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in India: If you are interested in gaining a specialization in classical yoga forms, opt for the Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program. Hatha Yoga is the founding yoga style for the most traditional and contemporary yoga formats. During the Hatha Yoga Teacher Training program, you immerse in traditional aspects of Hatha yoga so that you can achieve an eternal unification of the body, mind, soul and can become a Hatha Yogi. With this wisdom and honor, you can further lighten the minds of several on the correct Hatha Yoga practices, the spiritual aims of Hatha yoga and so much more.
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training: Undergo an Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training to evolve into an Ashtangi. During the Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training in India, peel the layers of the eight-limbed art form proposed by K. Pattabhi Jois. This yoga training course is ideal for the aspirants wishing to master one of the oldest and sacred yoga forms of Ashtanga, is curious to cultivate harmony and grace within, and desires to become an Ashtangi under the guidance of revered yoga instructors.
Some of the popular Ayurveda courses in India, which promises to unveil the wisdom and benefits of this healing science in the most authentic and traditional manner.
- Introductory Ayurveda Course: The ones interested in learning about Ayurveda from the core can register for the Basic Awareness on Ayurveda and lifestyle course. It is a beginner level course that edifies the students on the foundational Ayurveda wisdom and hands-on techniques from traditional Ayurveda experts. It is perfect for the curious minds as it assists the students in unfolding the deeper layers of the Ayurveda science.
- Ayurveda Cooking Course: Become a master of your health by learning the art of healthy cooking during Ayurveda cooking classes. It is a course designed to help the students bring wholeness to their life. During the course, the Indian chefs expose you to a fascinating and aromatic world of herbs, spices, and scintillating recipes as well as teach the skill of preparing healthy food that is tasty and nutritious.
- Beauty Therapy Courses: “Your inner beauty never needs makeup.” Believing in the same principle, Ayurveda suggests procedures and treatments for radiating the inner beauty outside. The beauty therapy Ayurveda courses in India generally follow a curriculum with subjects like the basic understanding of Tridosha, concept of beauty in Ayurveda, face care treatment, how to prepare home remedies for skin care, etc. These courses are ideal for anyone willing to adopt the Ayurveda science for achieving natural beauty as well as professional reasons.
Now, let’s take a look at the best places where you can get quality yoga teacher training programs and Ayurveda courses:
- Rishikesh: The land of India is the proud mother of two gems: Yoga and Ayurveda. For centuries, India has been nurturing and spreading the wisdom of Yoga and Ayurveda to the generations. For yoga teacher training India, hail to the global yoga capital of the world, ‘Rishikesh’ –a town in the lap of the Himalayas by the Holy Ganges, flourished with certified yoga schools, embellished with divine aura, and flanked by saints and yogis. Kerala: To the south of India lies the heaven of the earth, ‘Kerala’ eminent for its beauty and Ayurveda traditions. Therefore, for Ayurveda courses in India, Kerala is the perfect land. Attain the Ayurveda wisdom in Kerala under the soulful guidance of experts and become one yourself.
- Goa: With sandy beaches and vast serene oceans, Goa also has botanical gardens full of diverse species of medicinal herbs and plants. As the bright sun sparkles through the cloudy sky and the gushing ocean waves wash your feet, you are filled with rejuvenating sensations. The conducive Goa atmosphere is ideal for Yoga and Ayurveda courses.
Hope this piece of writing helps you finalize the best Yoga teacher training and Ayurveda courses in India as well as the place to study them.
Wish you an enlightening and blissful journey ahead!
About The Author
Manmohan Singh is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveler in India. He is currently working with rishikulyogshsla.org. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school organizes a number of Yoga events such as Yoga in nepal and India, Yoga workshops, Retreats, Pranayama training, etc.