Please familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions below to see whether you comply with the lay of the land, before you browse our site.
- You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. There are, however, certain areas that you can only access once you have registered to unlock that specific area.
- Feel free to use the website for your own personal use and to print and download material, but for heavens sake, don’t change our beautiful content without asking us first. And don’t republished anything online or offline without our permission. That’s just rude.
- Copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors, so don’t reproduce anything without asking.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. But sometimes gremlins chew on wiring or someone cuts a cable somewhere along the coast of Africa. We simply can’t be held liable for technical issues that is out of our control and that causes the website to be unavailable.
- When browsing Kaboutjie please don’t send material to or from the site for which you have not been given permission.
- We will not tolerate any content that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in South Africa.
- And don’t send material which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- If you do anything specified in points 3, 4 and 5 above we would have to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose your identity.
- Any links to third party websites on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, feel free to do so, but do not replicate, any page on this website subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in South Africa.
- We try our best to ensure that all the info on Kaboutjie is correct. But mistakes do happen and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of all material. We may also change anything on the site without notice.
- There is no guarantee that all the content is up to date or correct.
Exclusion of liability:
- We can’t be held liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website – directly or indirectly.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the unfair contract terms act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of South Africa.
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this legal notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of South Africa.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here