This white chocolate mocha mousse is absolutely divine and was a huge hit with my family. It is quick and easy to make with only a few ingredients. This coffee in this chocolate mousse makes it really special.
White Chocolate Mocha Mousse Recipe
- 700ml cream
- ½ cup Nova Choc-Oh-Late white baking buttons
- 1 shot expresso
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- Melt the baking buttons with the shot of expresso in a pot and allow to cool a bit.
- Add the gelatin to a tablespoon of water in a mug let stand for a few minutes before microwaving for 10 seconds, stir and make sure all the gelatin has been dissolved.
- Add the gelatin and sugar to the cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add the coffee and chocolate to the cream and mix until blended in.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Grate some chocolate over the top and serve.
This dessert is just perfect, the only thing I may do differently next time is grate Nova Choc-Oh-Late milk chocolate on top instead of white chocolate to give it a touch of colour. This white chocolate mocha mousse will make a fantastic dessert for a braai or any other gathering with family and friends.