Make your own playdough with simple ingredients already in your home. Kids just love playdough and it can keep them entertained for ages.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon cream of tartar
- Food colouring
- 1 cup flour
- Warm water, oil, salt, cream of tartar, and food colouring in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add flour.
- Stir, then knead until smooth.
- Store playdough in an airtight container.
**Don’t leave out the cream of tartar, that’s what makes it stay fresh for up to 6 months**
You need to login in order to like this post: click here