Meg Faure is well known in the parenting community in South Africa and has many achievements to her name:
- Author of Sleep Sense, Baby Sense, Feeding Sense and Your Sensory Baby.
- Founder of Baby Sense Company
- Occupational Therapist for over 20 years specializing in:
- Infant Sleep
- High Needs Babies
- Feeding Difficulties
- Developmental Delay
- Emotional Difficulties
Meg Faure will be giving away a book after our #BabyMeetUp on Wednesday. Winner’s choice of Baby Sense / Sleep Sense or Feeding Sense.
To enter is simple, just follow these steps:
- Ask your baby-care question at our Baby Meet Up on Wednesday 17 June from 8pm – 9pm
- Add in the hashtag #BabyMeetUp
- Tag Meg Faure’s Facebook Page
- Like Meg Faure’s Facebook Page
We will announce the winner at the end of this week on our Facebook Page.