Make your own bouncy balls with these few ingredients. Easy to do and so much fun!
- 2 tablespoons Hot Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Borax
- 1 tablespoon Maizena
- 1 tablespoon Glue
- Food Colouring
You will also need some plastic cups and spoons that can get a little messy.
- In a cup mix the borax and the hot water, stir until dissolved.
- In a separate cup mix the Glue, Maizena and Food Colouring.
- Pour 1/2 a teaspoon of the Borax and Water mixture into the Glue/Maizena mixture.
- Wait 30 seconds and start stirring the mixture.
- It will very quickly become stiff, scoop it out and squish it together. Roll it in your hands to become a ball.
Just a note on the featured image: my daughter got hold of the green food colouring and decided to add it in herself. This is a semi-messy activity but not quite as bad as the image. Just keep the food colouring out of reach of little fingers!