Try these tips to prevent nappy rash:
- Change your baby’s nappy frequently
- Give your baby as much nappy free time as possible
- Use fragrance-free and alcohol-free baby wipes
- Use a mild baby cleanser when bathing your baby
- Apply a thin layer of barrier cream to baby’s dry bottom before putting on a new nappy
And of course sometimes it doesn’t matter how hard you try and prevent nappy rash, your baby will get it at some stage, so here some natural remedies for nappy rash.
What have you found works to prevent nappy rash?
You need to login in order to like this post: click here