Although your vagina will not lose its stretch permanently, there are two factors that will contribute to changes to your vagina that you will start noticing.
It doesn’t matter how often you have sex, penetration will not be the cause of losing vaginal elasticity permanently. The two main causes are due to age and childbirth.
Aging can cause your vagina to stretch slightly over time whether you had children or not. You might notice a change when you are in your 40’s due to your estrogen levels dropping as you enter your premenopausal stage. Due to lower estrogen levels your vaginal tissue becoming less stretchy, drier, less acidic and thinner. This will become more noticeable when you reach full menopause.
Vaginal tightening products and procedures have become very popular among women.
There are a few options to consider when it comes to vaginal tightening:
***Disclosure -The links in this post may contain affiliate links and Kaboutjie may receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link.***
Vaginal tightening surgery:
Vaginoplasty, is a reconstructive surgical procedure that can be performed specifically for vaginal tightening and rebuilding of the pelvic floor when vagina muscles and tissue has been stretched due to natural childbirth.
While this condition is common, issues may arise when the muscles stay weak afterwards.
Some women that have gone through menopause experiences stress incontinence. The hormonal changes in their bodies can lead to infections, discomfort or uncomfortable intercourse.
It should be noted that this procedure is costing a pretty penny. You’re looking at about $6000, but the price might vary depending on your individual case and after consulting a certified surgeon.
You can try herbal and natural home remedies for vagina tightening, but you might not be always successful. Not all remedies works equally well for everyone.
A few natural products to consider are:
Kegel exercises – Squeeze and contract the vaginal walls for 6-8 seconds when your bladder is empty, then relax the muscles.
This exercise can be done 10 times, two to three times daily.
Chinese balls – two balls joined by a rope and each ball contains a smaller ball. They should be inserted like a tampon into the vagina. They can give a pleasurable feeling while strengthening the pelvic floor. You can perform kegel exercises while they are inside. This exercise should not be done more than 15 minutes per day. There are different sizes and weights available and if you try these balls for the first time, opt for lighter ones.
Vertical scissor exercises – Look up while lying down and imitate scissor like movements with your legs. When you feel exercise in the pelvic area, then it means you are on the right track.
Elevate your heaps – a very common yoga exercise by facing up with hands and feet resting on the floor. Raise your hips for ten seconds while balancing a small ball between your knees. You will activate the pelvic floor by doing this exercise. The strength should be concentrated in the muscles and not your abdomen or buttocks.
Squats – although we already know that this exercise is great for strengthening the buttocks, it is also perfect for tightening the pelvic floor. This simple exercise can be done at home. With your feet at the shoulders position, stand up straight. Go downwards, making sure the hips are above knee height and the knees must be centered. Hold this position for a few seconds and straighten slowly. Repeat 30 times, resting for a few seconds after every ten squats.
Vaginal tightening creams or gels:
When shopping for vagina tightening creams or other products for your private area, there are a few things to consider:
Ingredients: this is the first thing you need to check. You need to look for natural products that are made from natural ingredients, without any harmful chemicals.
FDA approved: make sure that it is safe for use. Products that contain the words “FDA approved” are the ones you should be looking for. Being FDA approved usually means that it is safe for use in this sensitive area.
Reviews or recommendations: a lot of products claim to be something that they are not. Be careful to invest money into a product that is not real. Pay special attention to reviews from customers and reviews from reputable sites.
6 Vaginal tightening products worth considering:
- This is a permanent, long-term and all-natural tightening product to eliminate odour, gives increased pleasure, has no known side effects and is risk free.
- The product promises noticeable results in one month’s time.
- This product is an EMS machine for exercising pelvic muscles. It comes with 11 pre-set programs and is FDA approved for treatment of incontinence in women.
- It promises clinically proven results and is safe to use.
Using these exercise balls for just 15 minutes a day in a few short weeks will ensure tighter and stronger pelvic muscles which will promote confidence, improved bladder control and quicker labour recovery.
- This product is designed and recommended by a doctor and is made from premium body-safe silicone which is BPA free, medical grade and hypoallergenic.
- Safe, comfortable and easiest exercise equipment.
- Perfect for post-menopausal women and new Moms.
- This product is a natural lubricant that creates a tightening effect that will last up to 24 hours.
- It promises more powerful and stronger contractions during intercourse and heightened sexual pleasure for both yourself and your partner.
- This product has a five-star rating on the website and comes highly recommended.
- This amazing product relieves itching, provides a firmer grip, tighter passage and helps restoring vaginal suppleness by contracting and reshaping the vaginal walls.
- Shipped in discreet packaging, has a 97% customer success rate and guarantees permanent results.
- This product has a 4-star rating on the website.
This product is perfect for all women to improve sexual response and function, new mothers or women struggling with bladder control.
- These balls are highly effective for pelvic floor exercises and can be used in conjunction with kegel exercises.
- Made from premium grade silicone, are hypoallergenic and is latex and BPA free.
- Easy to insert but must be wiped with lubricant before use.
- This product has a 5-star rating on the website.