Meg Faure, author, speaker and founder of the Baby Sense product range, is delighted to launch “Sleep Sense”– an online course to get your baby or toddler sleeping through the night. The Sleep Sense Clinic is a coaching platform that you can benefit from in the comfort of your home.
Who is the course relevant to?
Parents of babies or toddlers aged from 4 months – 4 years of age.
What does the program entail?
When you join up, you will send through some basic information about yourself and your little one. Over the course of the month, you will receive:
- Downloadable Sleep Sense guide
- 11 Masterclasses LIVE with me on Facebook, where you will gain knowledge and get to ask questions
- Daily tick boxes and prompts – ensuring the stage is set for sleep
- Daily Q&A sessions on Facebook where I will personally answer your questions
- WhatsApp support group access
The Sleep Sense Clinic starts on Monday the 12th November. The cost is R399 for the 3 week clinic.
“Are you sleep deprived? Feeling desperate as your 8-month-old wakes multiple times for feeds at night or have you had enough of your toddler taking 3 hours to fall asleep at night? Access individual advice on getting your baby to sleep through the night by joining the Sleep Sense Clinic.”
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/469266196898196/
For more information email : firstname.lastname@example.org