Having a pleasant smell is a must for many women. Be it to make her presence felt, or simply to make sure that she is confident that she has a nice fragrance, it is really important to put on those few drops of a perfume. The market for perfumes is one of the biggest ones with thousands of perfumes to choose from at varying prices. However we all know that for a perfume to have a really pleasant fragrance and, most importantly, a long-lasting one, it is best to stick to certain renowned brands.
***Disclosure -The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.***
Here are some of the top fragrances for women that are very much in vogue at the moment.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is a perfume that has been very popular due to its orange, mandarin, mimosa and Italian Jasmine notes.
- Chanel No5 is probably the most well-known Chanel perfume and one can say that it is an iconic fragrance. Despite the fact that it was released back in the 1920s, only minimal changes were made to it since then.
- Chance by Chanel is another popular perfume from this range.
- Amazing Grace has a unique feminine scent that is classic and long-lasting.
- La Vie est Belle by Lancome is another unique scent for women.
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs comes in a beautiful bottle with daisies on top, and a scent that combines the pleasant aura of violet leaves, jasmines and strawberries all in one.
- Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf is a floral fragrance, as the name itself implies. It combines the sweet scents of roses, orchids, freesias and patchouli in a unique way.
- J’Adore by Dior is a best seller thanks to its rose and jasmine aura.
- Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent has a rather strong scent which makes it quite intoxicating.
- Light Blue Eau de Toilette by Dolce & Gabbana has a unique combination of scents from white rose, bluebell, cedarwood, amber, Sicilian citron and musk, for a truly mesmerizing fragrance.
Related: Top 10 Fragrances for Men