There are loads of moms that start their babies on solids from 4 months old or even younger.
Here are some great reasons why you should wait until your baby is 6 months old to start solids:
- Baby’s digestive system will be more mature
- Baby will have a better immune system
- Baby will be more developmentally ready to eat food that is not liquid
- Baby will have lower risk of obesity
- Baby may have more protection from iron-deficiency anemia
You need to login in order to like this post: click here