This pancake recipe has been a no-flop for me so far and the family loves it! A lot of pancake recipes I found said you need to let the batter stand for a while, but not this one.
- 1 cup flour
- 300ml milk
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- table spoon of oil
- Put the flour in a bowl and make a hole in the middle, add the eggs, salt, oil and 100ml milk into the hole and stir the mix into the flour.
- Add the rest of the milk in slowly while beating the mixture.
- Heat 1 table spoon oil in a pan, once it is hot pour out the excess oil.
- Pour a thin layer of batter in and make sure the whole pan is covered.
- Flip the pancake after about 30 seconds and remove after another 30 seconds.
Then just add your toppings. Favourites in our home is the standard sugar and cinnamon, but you can really mix it up and get creative! I love a thin layer of Nutella with sliced bananas and hubby and the kids go crazy for caramel and bananas.