For so many of us Hasbro’s classic games collection are the building blocks of our childhood. They’ve taught us simple fundamental life lessons like sharing and teamwork while enjoying quality family time together, creating memories to last a lifetime. When the time comes to pass some of these memories down to the next generation, we realise there’s so much more to games night.
Hasbro’s board games provide a great opportunity to get together as a family and share the fun – memories included! Especially now in an environment when we may not be able to spend time with all our loved ones.
This Winter, what better way to remind us to reconnect and encourage positivity than by spreading the joy that time spent together with a classic Hasbro Game and a mug of hot chocolate brings.
Hasbro, one of the world’s largest toy, game and entertainment experience companies, has you covered with a wide range of fun to play and fun to share board game options including:
- It’s the Twister game, the classic game that ties players up in knots! This action-packed group game is fun for parties or a game night with the family. See where the spinner lands and make a move. Left hand red, piece of cake! Right hand yellow, no problemo! Hilarity ensues as players twist, turn, tangle — and struggle to keep their hands and feet glued to the mat. Right foot blue … uh oh, this is getting tough! Who can do it? Once a player topples over, or their knee or elbow hits the mat, they’re out. The last player standing wins!
- Bounce ’em in for the win! The Connect 4 Shots game is fast-paced, rapid-fire fun in a race to get 4 shots in a row! Countdown to start 1-2-3…bounce! Two players bounce the lightweight, colourful balls into the grid at the same time. Remember, the balls must hit the table before going in. Keep bouncing balls, trying to fill the holes in the grid vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. Once a player gets 4 in a row of their colour, they win the game! Then when the game is over, fold the grid into a handy storage case.
- Select a favourite Monopoly Classic token, place it on Go and roll the dice to own it all! This edition features classic Monopoly gameplay: it’s all about buying, selling, and trading properties to win. Chance or Community cards can be a game changer. Will they make a player richer — or send someone to Jail? The Monopoly game is a Family Game Night favourite, and it’s a fun indoor activity for kids.
- It’s the block-balancing, tower-tumbling classic Jenga game! How will you stack up against the laws of gravity? To begin, stack the genuine hardwood blocks into a sturdy tower, using the handy stacking sleeve. Then slide out the blocks one by one and place them on top of the stack. Is your hand steady enough to slide out the last block before the tower collapses? Quick and easy to set up, playing the Jenga game is a fun thing to do while staying at home. It’s also a favourite game for parties and game night. Play it solo, with friends, or in teams! How do you Jenga?
- Battleship is the classic game of naval combat that brings together competition, strategy, and excitement! In head-to-head battle, players search for the enemy’s fleet of ships and destroy them one by one. With convenient portable battle cases and realistic looking naval crafts, Battleship game puts players right in the middle of the action. Players command a powerful fleet that includes an aircraft carrier, a destroyer, a submarine, a patrol boat, and a battleship. Each player announces the coordinates of each strike and sees if it hits. Position ships strategically to survive opponent’s relentless strikes, and track hits and misses with red and white pegs on the ocean grid. No ship is safe in this game of stealth and suspense.
- CLUE, the classic murder mystery game. Six suspects. One murderer. One weapon. One location. And, of course, one winner. Play the game CLUE and use your super-sleuthing skills to detect whodunit, where, and with which weapon. Was it Mustard in the Library with the Rope? Play CLUE the board game and figure it out.
*Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.