There are many things to consider when booking a hotel room for your family trip. Running a hotel can be a stressful business, with so many tasks, chores, and potential problems. From cleaning rooms to satisfying customers, keeping staff happy to running a smooth service, it can be quite a challenge to keep all the plates spinning at once.
Imagine if you had a comprehensive, all-in-one service to take charge of those little issues for you. Good news: by hiring an integrated service, you’ll have a team able to do just that right at your fingertips!
Hiring the services of an all in one, the integrated team means that you’ll have immediate access to a range of experienced and highly trained staff at a moment’s notice, giving you one less thing to worry about and taking care of all your hotel cleaning needs.
Services Available Include:
- Room Attendants: Make sure your rooms are sparkling clean and up to standard every time. Top quality room attendants will work quickly and pay attention to the tiny details which make a difference to your customers. There is no need to worry about poor quality or the risk of a rushed job; when you hire the best, you can relax knowing that the cleanliness of your hotel is being taken care of.
- Supervisors: A well-oiled team needs someone to lead it, and an integrated service will be able to supply experienced and authoritative supervisors to oversee the team. This reassurance allows you to take a step back, knowing that an extra pair of eyes will double check the quality and standards of all tasks.
- Linen Porters: A crucial part of any housekeeping team, linen porters ensure that supplies and equipment are where they need to be, as soon as they are required. This role includes sorting clean and soiled linen, making sure that there is a steady supply of freshly laundered sheets and linen ready for your guests.
- Porters: Enhance the guest experience by having a charming and experienced porter meet them at check-in, and take care of all of their luggage needs and concerns, as well as attending to any of their needs during the check-in and check-out process.
There is a range of positives which come with using an integrated service, as opposed to hiring separate staff:
- Convenience: There is no need to spend time contacting multiple agencies in the hope of finding the best staff at short notice; the person you need to fill the role will already be available, saving you valuable time.
- Experience: Within hospitality, experience matters. Staff can provide your guests with a comfortable, luxurious hotel stay, meeting all of their needs and working to a consistently top standard.
- Training: As part of this, staff who come as a package are thoroughly trained by industry leaders, and often are eager to continue their development. This training results in dedicated, high-quality staff who care about the job.
- Cost: As an additional bonus, hiring an integrated service will usually provide you with a discount on other services, such as cleaning public areas or janitorial staff.