Thank you for showing interesting in submitting a parenting guest post at Kaboutjie.
Submit Parenting Guest Post
If you are a mommy/daddy blogger (or any other blogger that will fit in with parenting and family related content) then I will consider publishing your original and high quality guest post on my website.
Guest posting is a great way to grow your audience, to reach new readers and to build backlinks back to your own website.
Approved guest posts will also be shared via my social media channels (all listed below) to over 100 000 followers.
Here are all the social media profiles I share my new content on:
- Kaboutjie Facebook Page
- My Facebook profile
- My Twitter
- Kaboutjie Twitter
- My LinkedInProfile
- Kaboutjie LinkedIn Page
- My Google Plus profile
- Kaboutjie Google Plus page
- My Pinterest profile
- Kaboutjie Pinterest profile
I will be accepting high quality and unique articles only. As this is a mommy blog I will only be accepting topics that my readers will be interested in, so anything related to parenting and families is welcome.
Suggested Parenting Guest Post Topics
- Birth stories
- Baby care articles
- Breastfeeding articles
- Pregnancy & Birth articles
- Kids activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Parenting Tips/Hacks
- Organization and Planning Tips/ Hacks
- Anything useful and helpful that moms will find valuable
- Funny mommy articles
Guest Post Guidelines
- Please make sure your article is a minimum of 1000 words long.
- Please make sure that your article is high quality and engaging.
- Articles that have spelling and grammar errors won’t be accepted.
- Only articles that are unique and have not been published elsewhere will be accepted. Please don’t copy any part of an article from anywhere else, even if it is on your own website.
- Articles that have spun content will not be accepted.
Guest Post Bio
Please include a short bio about yourself and your blog so that my audience can get to know you better, you are also welcome to include a photo of yourself to include in the bio. I do recommend that you add a photo for your bio, it is a great way for your readers to connect with you.
Please note that all content will be checked for authenticity and quality before being accepted and published.
I will add images where necessary to articles, unless you specifically want to add images that you have the full rights to use. If I accept your post I will ask you if you want to send some images to include. Once again only high quality images will be accepted.
If you would like to submit a guest post please contact me for more information.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here