Thank you for showing interesting in submitting a parenting guest post at Kaboutjie. Feel free to also check out my websites Living With Addiction and Small Online Business Opportunity for guest post opportunities.
Submit Parenting Guest Post
If you are a mommy/daddy blogger (or any other blogger that will fit in with parenting and family related content) then I will consider publishing your original and high quality guest post on my website.
Guest posting is a great way to grow your audience, to reach new readers and to build backlinks back to your own website.
I will be accepting high quality and unique articles only. As this is a mommy blog I will only be accepting topics that my readers will be interested in, so anything related to parenting and families is welcome.
Suggested Parenting Guest Post Topics
- Birth stories
- Baby care articles
- Breastfeeding articles
- Pregnancy & Birth articles
- Kids activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Parenting Tips/Hacks
- Organization and Planning Tips/ Hacks
- Anything useful and helpful that moms will find valuable
- Funny mommy articles
Guest Post Guidelines
- Articles must be unique (as in not published elsewhere)
- Articles must be very well written and engaging for my audience – no thin content!
- Articles must be informational and NOT promotional, if you want to promote a product or a company please contact me via my advertising page.
- Articles must be 1000+ words.
- Articles must be niche related (see the topics above)
- Articles can include TWO links
- Please do not include any images, I will source images as needed for the article. Any images submitted with your article will be ignored.
- Kindly note that I do not accept gambling, diet pills, drugs (vaping, smart drugs, kratom etc), cryptocurrency, online trading, MLM, adult, college/ school essay writing links or any other content and links that I deem unsuitable.
Guest Post Bio
Please include a short bio about yourself and your blog so that my audience can get to know you better, you are also welcome to include a photo of yourself to include in the bio. I do recommend that you add a photo for your bio, it is a great way for your readers to connect with you.
Time Line For Publishing Guest Posts
Depending on my current work load, the amount of articles in my pipeline for publishing and my family commitments, it may take up to 10 days to publish a guest post, however it is usually much closer to 1 – 3 days.
Changes To Content
Please note that I will add internal links to content and I may add Amazon affiliate ads and Google ads to content. No external links will be added to any content and no other changes will be made to any content that is submitted by you at any time. Other than internal links no other links will be added.
Please note that once posts have been approved and published no changes will be accepted.
The only case where links or content may be changed is if it is deemed to have a negative effect on my website. Then I reserve the right to act in the best interests of my website.
Please ensure to check back on these terms as they are updated regularly.
If your post has been rejected you will be informed via email. I reserve the right to reject any guest post submission at my discretion.
Kindly note that you will be added to my guest posters newsletter upon submission.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post to Kaboutjie please send in your enquiry using the form below.