I was recently introduced to the Snap and Save app and when I heard about it I knew immediately that I wanted to give it a go and if it worked well for me write a SnapnSave review – and clearly it’s working well because here is my review!
What Is SnapnSave?
SnapnSave is a coupon app that offers cash back on things that you buy every day – there are always new offers being added that you can book and once you have bought them you snap your till slip from any major retailer and get cash back. It is free and easy to use.
How To Use Snap and Save
Register With Snap and Save
Download The SnapnSave App
Book Your Offers
Check the offers page on the app and click on “book” for the offers you want to book. If an offer is unavailable there is a “notify me” option to click.
There are always loads of fantastic offers available that change all the time so make sure to check in regularly. Offers can include money back on bread, milk, eggs, cleaning products, meat, nappies, baby bum cream, chocolate, and more!
Buy Your Products
Head off to the shop and buy the product offers you have booked.
Snap Your Till Slip
To snap your till slips click on “snap” in the app, then choose the store you have purchased your products from. You need to click all the offers you are claiming for that till slip then click on “upload my slip”. You can then take a photo of your slip or upload a photo of your till slip. Make sure that your slip is clear and includes the top and bottom of your slip. You can upload more than one photo if your slip is long.
Cashing Out From Your SnapnSave Wallet
It takes up to 4 working days for till slips to be processed and approved before the money is available in your SnapnSave wallet. You can cash out to your bank account for the first time once you have R50 in your SnapnSave wallet, thereafter you can cash out from R25.
To cash out click on “wallet” and then click on “cash out”. If it is the first time you are cashing out you will need to enter your banking details.
Snap and Save pays out weekly on a Friday with cycles running from Thursdays to Wednesdays so make sure to cash out before Wednesday to get your payment in the same week.
My SnapnSave Review
I am honestly super impressed with SnapnSave and my only regret is that I was not aware of it sooner! The only small snag I encountered was struggling to get my OTP sent to me when I first signed up, but I contacted SnapnSave and they sent it to me via email. So if this happens to you too, pop them an email and they will sort it out for you.
I have been loving their services. I’ve found online coupon sites before, however ,every time I found something in the past it was for things that I don’t normally buy or even want.
SnapnSave has regular new offers and I have saved money on things that I buy regularly such as bread, milk, eggs, fresh fruit and vegetables, toilet paper and more. I’ve also seen lots of offers for diapers, wet wipes, baby bum cream, gripe water and many more baby products.
As soon as I signed up I could snap any till slip and immediately get my first R5 into my SnapnSave wallet. On my first shop I was about to get R10 back on any chocolate for R8.99 or more – getting more cash back on that purchase than I spent!
Within a week of using it I had enough cash in my SnapnSave wallet to cash out. Adding my banking details was quick and easy, and so was the cash out process. It took 2 days for the amount to be paid into my bank account from the time I requested the cash out. I was so pleasantly surprised to get an email a few days after my withdrawal giving me another R5 into my wallet.
Please take note that there is a R2.50 fee deducted for every withdrawal to your bank account.
There is nothing not to like at SnapnSave and I am going to be saving up all my cash back amounts so that I can cash out when I have a large amount that I can put towards something nice for my family like a weekend away, or Christmas presents at the end of the year.
Here are a few things that I have learned over the last few weeks using SnapnSave:
- If you see an offer for something you usually buy make sure to book it and buy it even if you don’t need it immediately – each offer expires has a limit on the amount of people that can take the offer. There have been a few occasions where I didn’t need something right then and I decided to leave it for my next shop only to find the offer was no longer available.
- If you buy from Checkers60 rather go instore when you are booking SnapnSave offers – there have been a few times I have booked offers and ordered the right thing from Checkers60 only to be delivered a different brand due when it arrived so I could not claim the booked offer.
- Check the pricing of other brands when you shop – there have been a few offers available for certain brands but when I looked at the other brands they were much cheaper so instead of saving I would have paid more in the end.
- Make sure to check in every day and book offers when you see them – there are always new offers coming in and you don’t want to miss them.
- Make sure to shop and snap your till slip within 48 hours of booking your offer.
- Pay careful attention to the products on offer (product, brand, pack, size, and flavours) and the exact description – I booked an offer for cash back on any tray of eggs but I bought a box and it took me a while to figure out why I did not get that amount added to my wallet after snapping my till slip.
- Although most of the offers are available for most major retailers there are some that are only available for specific retailers and some that are not available at certain retailers – this is clearly shown on the offers, make sure to shop at the right place to ensure you get your slips approved.
- Hold onto your till slips until they have been approved! There have been a few occasions where my till slips were rejected. If you keep your slips you can resubmit them.
- Snap 10 or more till slips in a month and get Super Snapper rewards!
Become A Super Snapper
After writing and publishing my review I got an email from SnapnSave informing me that I am now a Super Snapper since I have now snapped 10 or more receipts in a month. I now have access to exclusive offers and oh my word am I impressed!
I just took a look this morning and there are incredible offers available to me now. Please take note that offers come and go, so the offers that I am going to mention below are available to me right now but they will expire and new offers will become available… but here are some of the offers that really excite me:
- Get R8 back on any bath foam – and I LOVE my bubble baths so I’ve booked this already!
- Get R7.50 back on any flowers – and hello! It’s Valentine’s Day – so tell your hubby if he buys you flowers he must keep the slip for you as an added gift.
- Get R30 back on Pampers Premium Care diapers (various sizes on offer) – while I don’t have a baby this is an incredible offer, I remember how much diapers set me back each month, so if you are a Super Snapper go and check it out
- Get R79 back on Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner
- Get R75 back on Gillette Fusion 5 (handle and 2 cartridges)
I can see that I will make sure to always snap 10 or more till slips every month to make sure that I get the exclusive Super Snapper deals.
Snap and Save is legit and is a fantastic way to get cash back! Sign up here and get an extra 5% back on all your cash back offers with SnapnSave.
Get an extra 5% back from SnapnSave by signing up through this link - only valid for new signups!
Win A R500 Prize To Your SnapnSave Wallet
Enter your details into the form below to enter this competition.
This competition is open for residents of South Africa and Terms and Conditions apply.
The winner will be announced on our competitions page - this competition is open from:
08 February to 14 March 2022
This Competition Is Closed For Entries
Click here to sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss another competition!