Last week I had the amazing opportunity of joining Grace Stevens to make the most divine (and decadent) chocolate brownies. I am so excited to be featured on her channel, plus we had good laughs and fun.
The chocolate brownies can out absolutely perfectly, most definitely the best brownies I have ever tasted. Big time bonus is that I got to take the brownies home with me. My kids loved them as did my husband, in laws and my neighbour!
Here’s some fun we had…. oh and don’t forget to share that!
***Disclosure -The links in this post may contain affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link.***
Simple Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- 125g chocolate
- 125g butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- half cup of cocoa
- cup of flour
- 50g raw almonds (or other nuts just not pistachios)
- Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup on low heat while stirring.
- In a separate bowl beat the sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until mixed well then sift in the cocoa and flour.
- Beat the mixture while adding in the melted chocolate.
- Line a 20cm square pan with baking paper.
- Add the mixture to the pan and push the batter into the corners and smooth it out since it is very thick.
- Sprinkle the nuts over the top and push them slightly into the batter.
- Bake at 160°C for about 45 minutes
Grace is holding a 2 day Buttercream course in August in Pretoria – you don’t want to miss it!