Chocolate brownies are always a firm family favorite for pudding. Making chocolate brownies is quick and easy with this simple recipe.
Quick Easy Chocolate Brownies
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C
- Add your sugar to the vegetable oil and mix well
- Add the vanilla and eggs to the mixture and stir until it has just mixed in
- Add all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix thoroughly
- Stir the dry ingredients into the oil mixture
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking pan (13 x 9 inch)
- Bake for 25 minutes (until the brownies start pulling away from the sides)
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting it
You can add 1 cup of nuts to the recipe and/ or add 1 cup of chocolate chips to tweak it a bit to your liking. You can also replace the vegetable oil with coconut oil or peanut butter oil if you are not fond of vegetable oil.
Serve it with chocolate sauce and cream or ice cream.
You need to login in order to like this post: click here
Also published on Medium.