Columbia Sportswear is celebrating its revolutionary Omni-Heat technology, brought to life in its new “Warm Smarter” campaign. Throughout Columbia’s 83-year history, the company has been focused on providing innovative technologies to help keep people warm and comfortable as the weather turns colder. Since their debut, the tiny reflective Omni-Heat dots have unlocked the outdoors for millions of people.
Since its launch on October 10, 2010, Columbia’s patented technology has grown into one of the best-selling winter insulation technologies in the world. The secret lies in the little silver dots that reflect and retain the warmth your body generates. Since its founding, Columbia’s innovation efforts have been awarded more than 200 families of patents, and the Omni-Heat technology remains a pinnacle technology in its portfolio.
Plummeting temperatures should not be the reason outdoor enthusiasts stay trapped in the house. The great outdoors has been described as the safest place to be during this pandemic, and Columbia is here to help everyone escape. Columbia Sportswear believes in making the outdoors available to everyone, and with their winter collection anyone can get out and explore the outdoors this winter.
Winter 2021 Collection Highlights
With a focus on Columbia’s strong outdoor DNA, designed for adventures ranging from urban excursions to out-of-bounds skiing, the winter outerwear collection from Columbia includes completely reimagined silhouettes and styling, with bold modern prints and patterns for every environment in the cold.
- The Ladies Pike Lake™ 2 Insulated Jacket lets you look good without sacrificing warmth thanks to synthetic insulation and a thermal-reflective lining to retain heat.
- The Men’s Delta Ridge™ Down Jacket is seriously warm. It combines thermal-reflective lining, 650 fill power down, and stitch-free baffling for zero drafts.
- The Ladies Heavenly™ Hybrid Jacket is plush, the fleece-lined collar lets you leave the scarf at home.
- The Thermarator™ Omni-Heat Fleece Gloves, designed for an intuitive fit, these soft and comfortable gloves pack serious warmth in cold conditions. Featuring a thermal-reflective lining, 280g fleece insulation, elastic wrists, and fingertip touch screen compatibility.
- The Autumn Park™ Down Jacket for outdoor adventures beyond the mountains, offers sleek styling in myriad of colors. As comfortable crossing your nearby park as it is for snowshoeing to a log cabin, the jacket features RDS Certified down and Omni-Heat technology to ensure that everyone can “warm smarter” this winter.
This season’s collection combines all-terrain versatility with bold, colorful designs built to inspire a new generation in the outdoors.
Columbia, the flagship brand of Portland, Oregon-based Columbia Sportswear Company, has been creating innovative apparel, footwear, accessories, and equipment for outdoor enthusiasts since 1938. Columbia has become a leading global brand by channeling the company’s passion for the outdoors and innovative spirit into technologies and performance products that keep people warm, dry, cool and protected year-round. To learn more, please visit the company’s website at www.columbiasportswear.co.za.