Make your own bouncy balls with these few ingredients. Easy to do and so much fun!
- 2 tablespoons Hot Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Borax
- 1 tablespoon Maizena
- 1 tablespoon Glue
- Food Colouring
You will also need some plastic cups and spoons that can get a little messy.
- In a cup mix the borax and the hot water, stir until dissolved.
- In a separate cup mix the Glue, Maizena and Food Colouring.
- Pour 1/2 a teaspoon of the Borax and Water mixture into the Glue/Maizena mixture.
- Wait 30 seconds and start stirring the mixture.
- It will very quickly become stiff, scoop it out and squish it together. Roll it in your hands to become a ball.
Just a note on the featured image: my daughter got hold of the green food colouring and decided to add it in herself. This is a semi-messy activity but not quite as bad as the image. Just keep the food colouring out of reach of little fingers!
Try out this Make Your Own Bouncy Balls recipe and let us know what you think!
You need to login in order to like this post: click here