Choosing the best water purifier you need to be very specific about your requirement, and if all of the necessities are fulfilled, then you can definitely go for the perfect one.
One of the best water purifiers is RO, but before you buy the same, you definitely have some questions in mind that how would you know which type is the best? Thus, here this very matter is covered on how to buy the perfect water purifier for your home so that you and your family can stay safe from common health issues.
The reasons to buy a water purifier
There are literally dozens of reasons for you to look for the best water purifier and purchase one for home. If you need help in this very case you can always go for a domestic ro plan. Now, let’s have a look why you need a water purifier now-
- Proper safety from life-threatening waterborne diseases that may be caused by the usage of contaminated water
- The unusual taste of chlorine, calcium carbonate is removed from tap water
- Little to zero scratchings, scaling and spotting available on the surface of your kitchen utensils.
Before you get to know about the different types of water purification technologies and which one out of these suits your requirement, it’s crucial to first understand the various kinds of impurities found commonly in drinking water.
The type of impurities found in the drinking water that coming to your home mainly depends on the source and distribution medium of the water. Most common sources are: lakes, rivers, bore wells, harvested rainwater, water tankers, piped municipal corporation supply, and so on.
It’s based on the quality of water, level of impurities like harmful pollutants, chemicals impurities like bacteria and viruses, and hardness, it all highly depends on the source of water.
The common types of impurities in water
- All the un-dissolved solids such as sand and mud, River, borewell or piped water where pipes are damaged and have got a muddy or turbid appearance
- The dissolved inorganic salts like Sodium and Potassium, Borewells and seawater, which have the effect of salty or brackish taste
- Inorganic compounds that get dissolved like Calcium and Magnesium, comes from borewells and river water and this ends up on hardness and scale formation
- Then there are organic compounds and these are found in lakes and ponds. This generally has a foul smell or bad odor
- Also, decontaminants like Chlorine and it can be found in Municipal piped water supply. This always has a bitter taste
The type of water
The first thing you need to know before buying a water purifier is, you need to understand the type and the source of the water, and that way you will know the kind of purifier will be best for your home. If you have the supply of hard water, and that can be from, tankers, wells, underground water. The soft waterfalls under, river, lakes, rain or even the one supplied by the municipality. Based on this, you can choose the one that you need. If you have a hard water supply, which is the case for most households, then you need an RO. However, there are other types too, and here is the list.
- This type removed the cysts from the water
- The best benefit is, it works without electricity
- Is unable to remove the impurities or can dissolve them
- Not exactly the protection for viruses
- You need to disinfect it.
- This kind of water is best for the areas where the TDS level is low, and on the contrary, nowadays the level of the same is generally high.
Electro adsorption technology
This technology has 5 stages of purification. This water type is clear from silica, dirt, heavy metals, like arsenic and lead, and there are no pesticides. However, this is a complex step to get purified water and as you are looking for a simplified solution for pure water then you must avoid this type.
- This does not alter water on the basis of chemicals in it
- Almost do not remove particles, organics
- Always requires a disinfection process.
- This is not always the best system for safe drinking water and you must know that this doesn’t separate the microorganisms.
River osmosis or RO
- This is the best way to get the perfect purified water
- It reduces all kind of hardness from the water, no matter what type.
- Able to purify the water from any type of contamination, such as fluoride, chlorine and various other harmful elements.
- This is also the perfect way to desalinating sea water and makes it really safe to drink.
RO water purifiers vs UF water purifiers
UF and RO are basically membranes. This very thing appears as the size of the filtering holes of the water purifiers that bring the difference. In this case of the RO membranes, the filtering holes will be really small and they are capable of filtering out all the salt molecules, present in water. In the matter of UF membranes, these holes are known to be large and they are able to filter out the salt molecules out. The membrane of UF filtering has small size holes in comparison to the viruses. The best benefit of using the UF water purifiers is that it works without the electricity. It also makes sure to filter the different types of germs. The UF membranes are apparently small and thus they have the capability of filtering dust as well as another kind of particles, thereby it makes water safe for drinking.
The only crucial issue with the UF water purifier is that if harmful salts are present in water, it’s not possible to filter out the same. RO water purifiers, in this case, is capable of filtering the harmful dissolved salts out from the water. Thus, it can be said that the RO water purifier is the best type of water purifier.
Thus, you know which type of water purifier you can get for your house, and the verdict will always be an RO system because this is the safest option ever. This system is perfect for drinking, cooking, washing and every household and industrial works too. When you have the need for the best water purifier will always serve in the perfect way, and an RO system is also an affordable option for you and you get the best quality purified water.