Your dream number of kids

Home Forums Mommy Forums: The Mommy Lounge Your dream number of kids

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tamara 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mabel
    Participant
    Fan Points: 0

I was forcing my husband to discuss about family planning lol I don’t know why I had been feeling like I want more kids. Perhaps my bio-clock is ticking and know it is gonna be over soon? In any case, of course finances are a huge consideration because it is really expensive to raise a child these days. If money isn’t a problem, how many children would you like to have? I want to see your responses before sharing mine because I don’t want to shock everyone hahaha

vhutshilo
    Participant
    Fan Points: 176

I always wanted to have 4 maybe 2 boys and 2 girls but god has other plans for me i just have number 3 boy and now i really dont feel like having more kids am just too tired am 30 years now and am also afraid to have another baby boy.

Angie
    Participant

I used to want 6 kids. But they are a lot of work and money. Four would be good for me at this point, but I am not sure how my husband feels about that.

Mabel
    Participant

@angie my dream number is close to yours, mine is 7 in this order : boy, boy, girl, girl, boy, girl, boy. The first and last are boys because the first and last are always spoilt and if they were girls, they would be too spoilt rotten lol

@vhutsilo omg you are very young! you definitely can try again after a little rest but i fully understand that if you have a whole house of active boys, they can be quite a handful.

Tamara
    Participant
    Fan Points: 249

I never really thought about how many children I wanted, all i knew is that i wanted them lol
    When it was time I dreamed of twins, i wanted one boy and one girl, or two little girls. When i fell pregnant and the doctor confirmed there was only one – I was heart broken!!! Fast forward a couple of months and i now have the utmost respect for people with twins and always land up staring in awe – because i have NO CLUE how they do it!! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.