Re-Introducing The Kaboutjie Forums!

Home Forums News and Updates from the Kaboutjie Team Re-Introducing The Kaboutjie Forums!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nonhlanhla 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Lynne Huysamen
    Keymaster

I am so excited to announce that we are re-introducing the forums!

It was too much to handle having forums on the website along with my online store when I did it last time, but now that I am blogging and I closed my online store it will be so much easier to manage.

If you post a question in our forums and you would like us to share it on our Facebook page too, just ask for your post to be shared and tag me in your topic by typing @lynne and I will share it on our Facebook page with pleasure!

Lisa๐Ÿ’•
    Participant
    Fan Points: 0

hi lynne im sending this to see if i got to the page and to see how it works. this is awesome will save time and moms can get direct answers easy.

Jenny Faribo
    Participant
    Fan Points: 10

WOW, this place is just getting better and better… becoming really addictive to Kaboutjie ๐Ÿ™‚

Lynne Huysamen
    Keymaster

Yes you got this @lisaanderson ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope you enjoy it. I’ll be honest here I didn’t like the groups much, I had such high hopes for the groups but it just doesn’t seem to work how I wanted it. So we decided to bring back the forums instead and I am so much happier.

Replying to discussions and creating discussions will earn you FOTM points!

Have fun!

Lynne Huysamen
    Keymaster

I am so glad you are enjoying it @jenny ๐Ÿ™‚

Lisa๐Ÿ’•
    Participant

@jenny i agree 100% with you….@Lynne im sure this forums will be great and make life easier for you.

Nonhlanhla
    Participant

Am so excited that the forum will also educate us as well,good information and great advices from mommies out there

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.