Get Paid To Write!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren Taljaard 2 hours, 37 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Lynne Huysamen
    Keymaster

We are so excited to announce that we are starting with some paid writers, if you are interested in applying please check our page Get Paid To Write For Kaboutjie so you can see how to apply and what the requirements are.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kim
    Participant

Super excited to take on this challenge. I have waited SO long for a position like this. Good luck to everyone?

Elena
    Participant

This is such a fantastic opportunity for moms or any blogger. Thank you. I’m very excited for this new challenge. As I browse through the website, I came across so many interesting articles that I can’t wait to read.
    Super excited mom!

Claudia
    Participant

This is an opportunity that I have been waiting for. I have browsed through many webpages that offer various sums of money for you to write for them. The problem with that is you don’t know how reliable or legitimate they are.

For a working mom this is the perfect way to make a bit of extra cash and also share advice, offer support, etc.

Natacia
    Participant

Still 900 points away, Is it only me that the website is a little slow.

Robyn-Lee
    Participant

Eager to join and what a gem of a website! Love reading everything

Lynne Huysamen
    Keymaster

I know exactly what you mean @claudiahelena89 – here are so many scams around and offers that are too good to be true. This is a real opportunity – there are not a lot of places open but it is legitimate!

Yes my website is a little slow at the moment @natacia – I am going to get it looked at, sorry for the inconvenience!

It is awesome to have you here @robyn-lee and I am so glad you are enjoying the website!

Natacia
    Participant

No Inconvience at all! ill be patient hehehe

Amanda
    Participant

This sounds like a great opportunity! Still getting used to the site, but loving what I am seeing so far!
    Great work, team Kaboutjie!

lina
    Participant

Wow I am so inspired, working towards my 1000 points and hopefully get to share my world with all the fantastic moms here. Great initiative. Super excited!!!

Nicole Gatland
    Participant

Oh WOW, this is an amazing opportunity you have for some lucky members. I will be working hard to build myself up towards possibly being able to write for Kaboutjie one day.

Ronitha
    Participant

Hi Nicole, welcome.

I also started with this last week and it is soooo awesome, I have learnt so much here.
    Even had a battle for my little one with co-sleeping and he has started to sleep on his own in his own bed. I must say this forum set up is fantastic.
    Plus get to read up on others experience and voice your opinions on any topic that is posted.

Most of all to know we as mommies are not alone in this world mainly when comes to our hassles and difficulties we face on a daily basis.

Hope you have as much fun as I do

Lynne Huysamen
    Keymaster

I’m glad you are having fun ladies! Welcome and I wish you all the best for your applications.

@amandel @lakini @niccugatters @ron03

Ronitha
    Participant

Thank you Lynne for this fantastic opportunity

Gayle M
    Participant

Thank you for the amazing opportunity. I’ve been reading all these exciting and interesting articles and i enjoy responding to it without feeling guilty about voicing my opinions. The website is a bit slow and i would like to do a bit more. I also type quite fast. It even told me the other evening that i needed to slow down lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.