Bumbeloo Kids – Vicky

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Bumbeloo Kids – Vicky

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Alice wisbey 2 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

scheepers.vicky
    Participant
    Fan Points: 0

Hi Everyone,

My name is Vicky. I have 2 daughters which is overall good kids 😛

I recently started a baby/kiddies clothing and accessory company called Bumbeloo Kids. We are still VERY young, but it has been a big dream for a while now.

It started with my eldest (now 3) where I would get these bibs but none of them matched her outfits. Or the bib would cover the nice picture on the clothing. So, I started to think, why not start my own stuff?? Laughed at myself every time I though about it. Never thinking it’s possible. So, one day, I just closed my eyes, quit my job, and started focusing on this. There we a few times where I just thought, what on EARTH am I doing???!!! Leave this all behind and just be a normal stay at home mom.

4 Months down the line of opening my (online only still) company and my production for my very own clothing line labels is up and running! Hopefully I can one day open my own little shop in Vredenburg.

I would really appreciate your support in liking my page:

Thank you moms!! Keep up all the good work. And remember: hard work with our kids eventually WILL pay off 🙂

Love,
    Vicky

Lynne Huysamen
    Keymaster

Welcome @scheepers-vicky 🙂 It is awesome to have you join the website. It is lovely to get to know you better and I am sure that one day you will reach your dream of opening a little store in Vredenburg.

I actually managed to start an online store, then opened a little store in Langebaan and then closed it all so I could focus on my blogging LOL.

I will share this on our Facebook page for you and tag your page 🙂

Also feel free to post in the Mompreneur forum too, this is the Introduce Yourself forum which is also totally appropriate 🙂

Tamara
    Participant
    Fan Points: 2,672

@scheepers-vicky, have looked at your Facebook page, very nice 🙂 Wishing you all the luck on your new venture.

scheepers.vicky
    Participant
    Fan Points: 0

thank you!

vhutshilo
    Participant
    Fan Points: 3,646

Nice stuff you got

Alice wisbey
    Participant
    Fan Points: 53

Really nice post.its help me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.