5 Gals & a Guy

Home Forums Introduce Yourself 5 Gals & a Guy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Melanie Veldsman 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Melanie Veldsman
    Participant

Hey All You BEAUTIFUL Ladies,

My name is Melanie Veldsman, I am 38 & the Mom of 4…yes 4 beautiful daughters aged 18yrs, 12yrs, 2yrs & 4months.
    I left Cpt with 2kids & I think there must be something in JHB’s water because now I have another 2. LOL
    Poor Hubby surrounded by all these women. At least we have 3 male dogs oh shame now the cat is also a girl.
    Hubby & I will be married for 14yrs this year & we relocated to JHB from CPT 5yrs ago.
    We live in Birchleigh, Kempton Park & in 2016 we bought our first home after many years of renting, it’s such an amazing feeling to own your own home.

I look forward to meeting Everyone, have a fantabulastic day 🙂

Elize Swanepoel
    Participant

Welcome Melanie. Sheesh! Four children. I take my hat off to you. But on the other hand, I’m sure the older siblings helps out with the younger one’s and the chores. 🙂
    It must be wonderful to finally own your own home.
    I hope that one day I could say the same but at this stage it looks like we still have many years of renting ahead of us.
    Have a great weekend.

Ronitha
    Participant

Welcome Melanie,

This definitely is a FULL house, from kids to pets like oh my gosh you are Superwomen 😉
    I will be on nerves end if I had such a big family.
    Always have admired moms like you, yourll always make motherhood seem like a walk in the park.
    Congratulations on your first home 🙂

Melanie Veldsman
    Participant

Thanks so much for the Warm Welcome Ladies, I’m feeling soooo loved 🙂
    Yes I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought I’d have such a biiiiiiigggggggg family. But the amount of love, joy & laughter they bring is priceless, there is never a dull moment in my house. Good grief there is never a quiet moment either!!!
    My older girls really help out alot, God sure blessed me with wonderful kids. I work from home so my eldest finished Matric last year & she is currently looking after the baby till the end of this month then Baby starts creche. Then she will be going to flight school, she wants to be a flight attendant.
    Motherhood is definitely not easy, but we all try our utmost best, there are times I want to pull my hair out but somehow us women have so much strength we always pull through, we’re all SUPERWOMEN 🙂
    Don’t worry Elize, we were renting for almost 100 years until we FINALLY took that step.

Its great chatting to you ladies, have an awesome blessed weekend:)

Kobievrb
    Participant

Wow! What a blessing! I think the age gap between your girls is awesome too @melanie, that way it makes it easier to count on the older girls for help.

It seems like you’ve just entered a very exciting season of your lives. Congratulations on your new home! I think that is awesome.

Welcome to the Kaboutjie community! You’ll have a blast here!

Melanie Veldsman
    Participant

Thanks so much Kobie, this is definitely an exciting season.

I am truly excited to be a part of this awesome community:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.