With the busy and fast-paced lifestyle families have today, cleaning and maintaining the house is almost close to impossible. Nowadays, both parents are working, and children have a lot of extracurricular activities.
When it comes to home cleaning, the best home cleaners are trusted, reliable, and dependable. But what are the common factors you’ll find among the best home cleaners today? Find out more by reading below.
Licensed and Accredited
Commercial cleaning services are licensed and accredited to ensure that all cleaning jobs are excellently performed. Accredited cleaning businesses need to apply for a cleaning business license. As compared to licensing, the accreditation criterion is more stringent. That’s why the best home cleaners that are accredited should comply with all the licensing requirements.
Also, the best cleaning businesses impose higher employment standards across the industry, which leads to more reliable and professional services.
Here are the benefits of working with licensed and accredited cleaning services:
- Ensure that you’re working with a legitimately operating cleaning company.
- Ensure that you’re backed up at all times, most especially if you’re dealing with a local cleaning agency.
- You’ll be able to reach the company anytime because it has varying modes of communication or contact options.
- You have a peace of mind that you’ll entrust your belongings and properties with professionals.
Cleaning professionals know that knowledge, training, top-tier customer service, and experience are not enough to safeguard a cleaning company from financial ruin. Typically, cleaning services should carry general liability insurance, worker’s compensation insurance, property insurance or business owner’s policy, and umbrella liability or excess liability insurance.
For clients like you, it’s important to deal with a cleaning company that’s insured. A comprehensive business insurance plan has a safety net if unexpected events happen, such as job site accidents, natural disasters, and lawsuits. Cleaning services are relying on business insurance coverage to quickly replace damaged equipment, funding legal costs, and helping medical expenses. The term “A-rating” insurance is possessed by the best cleaning services.
Ensure that you choose a home cleaning company that works with licensed insurance agents. Why is this important? If ever something got lost during the performance of the cleaning task, you’ll be covered for your loss, and you won’t be responsible for paying hospital bills or medical expenses associated with cleaning accidents, like slip and fall.
The best home cleaners have trained and experienced staff members. You have to choose a home cleaner who knows the ins and outs of residential cleaning. So, how do you know if a cleaning company is experienced?
Here are some tips and tricks when finding an experienced cleaning service company:
- Get referrals from family and friends who have used the services of your prospective cleaning company.
- Ask at least three references from the cleaning service agency and contact each to ensure that you’re working with a trusted and reputable company.
- Contact the cleaning company and ask questions about their years of experience as a cleaning agency.
Trusted and Reputable
The best home cleaners are trusted and reputable. But, how do you gauge or determine if a cleaning company possesses such qualities?
You can read client testimonials and social media comments online to find what real clients have to say about a cleaning service company. Also, you can ask relevant questions to the best home cleaners to determine if the home cleaner is trusted and reputable.
Here are some examples of questions you can ask when interviewing a trusted and reputable home cleaner:
- Do you perform a thorough background check to your cleaners? Trusted and reputable home cleaners have good background. Asking the cleaning company whether they do a background check is crucial to ensure that you have peace of mind.
- Do you carry liability insurance? As previously mentioned, liability insurance is important to cover you from the expenses of any accident involved during the actual cleaning task.
- How do you rate your services? Professional cleaning service costs will depend on the requested services, the size of your home, and the frequency of visits. Ask the cleaning agency if they’re charging by project or by the hour. Do not settle on the quotation over the phone. Take advantage of the free in-home estimates of most house cleaning services.
- What cleaning supplies are you using? Cleaning agents come in different types depending on the surface you want to be cleaned. Also, housing or cleaning agencies use different cleaners, paper towels, rags, and other household supplies. Environmentally-friendly cleaning companies use products that are good for the environment (e.g., less toxic chemicals used).
Offer Flexible Payment Options
The best home cleaners are offering flexible payment options. That’s why asking relevant questions about payments is crucial from the start.
It’s good if you can work with a cleaning company that accepts the mode of payment you use that’s suitable for your needs.
Offer Excellent Cleaning Services
Cleaning companies that are top in the industry are offering excellent cleaning services. When you have several home cleaners who are responsible for various tasks, you can assign a task to each cleaner, including the following:
- Making and picking up beds
- Remove cobwebs
- Dusting cupboards and baseboards
- Laundry work
- Dusting ceiling fans
- Washing the dishes
- Dusting all furniture items, including side and bottoms
- Carpet cleaning and vacuuming
- Wiping down doors and cleaning window sills
- Toilet cleaning
- Kitchen cleaning
Good Communication and People Skills
Cleaning companies that are already experienced have various modes of communication with customers. Choose the best contact option either via phone call, email, text message, or email. Also, the best home cleaners are open to criticism and relay information in a smooth manner.
The best home cleaners are trusted, reputable, experienced, insured, licensed, and accredited. When choosing a cleaning agency, it’s important to ask foolproof credentials and don’t hesitate to ask the right questions.
For your peace of mind, finding a cleaning agency that carries liability insurance and worker’s compensation would protect you from unexpected situations. The excellent home cleaning services will give you an assurance that your property will always be clean and organized.