This yummy pasta is so simple and quick to make, in addition to that it is my kids favourite meal. Nothing quite beats being able to whip something up in minutes and the whole family is happy with it and eats well, right?
- 1 Pack Bacon
- 1 Pack White Button Mushrooms
- 1 Ina Parman Cheese Sauce
- Pasta of your choice – we iusually have macaroni or spaghetti
Preparation time: 20 mins
- Put the pasta on to boil
- Chop up the bacon and fry
- Chop up the mushrooms and fry
- When the pasta is ready, drain and mix in the bacon, mushrooms and cheese sauce.
Serve with salad. This is such a quick and easy dish to make, plus it is a firm family favourite so it is a wonderful meal on those days when you are tired and want a quick dinner fix!