Each month our baby competitions get more exciting and this month is no exception.
We now have some awesome companies jumping on board to sponsor prizes in this competition and this month we have well over R6000 in prizes for the winner of this competition.
To see the full details of the prizes please click here to check out our sponsor’s page for this competition.
Before we explain how this competition is going to work we would like to give a quick thank you to all of our sponsors:
Please read carefully how this competition works before entering
Photo Competition June -July 2017
- Please upload your entry on the website at the link at the bottom of this post
- You will need to register on the website to enter the competition
- This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- Babies and children up to the age of 10 years old can enter
- Please note only one child per photo please submit twins and multiples separately
- No nude photos will be accepted, this includes the chest of babies and children. Yes I receive complaints about any nudity, no matter how slight!
- Only parents or legal guardians to send in entries – do not send in someone else’s child unless you are the legal guardian
- Last day for entries into this competition is 30 June 2017
- All entries will be approved within 2 working days of being uploaded – please do not submit multiple entries for one child
- The Top 50 will be announced on via blog post on Friday 14 July 2017
- The Top 20 will be announced on via blog post on Friday 21 July 2017
- The Top 10 will be announced on via blog post on Friday 28 July 2017
- The winner will be announced on via blog post on Tuesday 01 August 2017
- Registered users on the website can vote once for each baby
- Voting can also be done via SMS and via Paypal
- At no time during the competition will the votes be shared
- Sms’s cost R3 each
- You will be added to the Kaboutjie newsletter upon entering this competition
- By entering your child into this competition you are agreeing to all the above
Please join the competitions forum thread to stay up to date with all news, information and updates for this competition!