Since the Kaboutjie baby competitions have been gaining so much in popularity I am now adding the photos to my website instead of my Facebook page. Just scroll down this post to see all the images!
I have also decided to double the prize value to be R1000, and since the moms have all told me how much they love the prize being cash I will keep it like that for now!
And don’t forget to visit the latest Fan Of The Month Competition – the prize is currently $50 or the ZAR equivalent!
Please read the following carefully to enter the competition:
March 2017 Baby Competition
To enter please email a photo along with the following details to email@example.com:
- Your child’s name and surname
- Your child’s age
- Your child’s birth date
- Your name and surname
- Your contact number
- Your relationship to the child
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Please make sure you provide all the details listed above, if you don’t your baby will not be entered into the competition!
- This competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
- We are now accepting babies and children up to the age of 10 years old into this competition, so entries must be 10 years old or younger on the 01 March 2017
- Please note only one child per photo unless you have twins/ multiples.
- No nude photos will be accepted, this includes the chest of babies and children. Yes I receive complaints about any nudity, no matter how slight!
- Only parents or legal guardians to send in entries – do not send in someone else’s child unless you are the legal guardian
- All entries must be in by midnight 28 February 2017 – entries sent in afterwards will be entered into the next baby competition.
- All photos will be loaded into this post within 2 working days of your entry being sent in it. Your voting information is under your child’s picture
- The Top 50 will be announced on my website on Friday 10 March 2017
- The Top 20 will be announced on my website on Friday 17 March 2017
- The Top 10 will be announced on my website on Friday 24 March 2017
- The winner will be announced on my website on Friday 31 March 2017
- This is a voting by sms competition
- At no time during the competition will the votes be shared
- Sms’s cost R3 each
- You will be added to the Kaboutjie newsletter upon entering this competition
- The prize is R1000 cash transferred into your South African bank account
- By entering your child into this competition you are agreeing to the above
You need to login in order to like this post: click here
Also published on Medium.