It is not always easy raising a child or children and what works for one child might not necessarily work for the next child.
Parents often go through trial and error in order to find out which methods or remedies works best for them.
With the constant growing market for baby, toddler and children’s products whether it is toys, clothing ,gadgets or other essentials available online, parents have the option to browse, compare and do shopping in the convenience of their homes and have their order delivered right to their doorstep.
More and more products become available today that are innovative, forward-thinking, entertaining and developed for the sole purpose of making our lives as parents a little easier while influencing our children’s development in a positive way.
Many online stores also offer you an all-round experience from selling baby and kids products to parenting blogs, child-friendly recipes, competitions, reseller opportunities, tips and advice and loads more.
***Disclosure -The links in this post contain affiliate links and I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.***
One of the signs of teething is the consistent urge to chew on solid items. Teething can be very painful and can last up to seven days or even longer when more than one teeth is coming out.
Apart from over-the-counter medicines, amber teething necklaces and drops, you can consider buying a teething mitten.
- Soft and flexible
- Textured silicone surface that provides soothing teething relief
- Playful and interesting design
Backpack Baby Bag
A baby bag is one of the essential items that you will need when becoming a new parent and you will probably have to purchase a few of them from when your child is a baby until they reach the stage of toddler. There are so many items that you need to pack whether you’re going on a quick errand or planning to stay out for longer. Having a good quality nappy bag can make all the difference and this product is certainly worth considering.
- Easy to carry
- Lots of packing space with lots of pouches inside, side pockets and a front pocket with space for three baby bottles.
- Good quality
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps which is comfortable for Mom or Dad and allow hands-free mobility.
- Available in colours to suit all.
Seat Belt Pillow
There is no safer way to ensure baby or child safety than by placing him or her in a car seat. Make this product your travel companion by avoiding irritation of an uncomfortable seatbelt. This product allows children to use a seat belt to their advantage.
- Cushioning and support for sleeping children
- Suitable for all kinds of safety belts
The best way to establish a healthy sleeping pattern for your child, is maintaining a solid bedtime routine, avoid screen time at least two hours before bedtime, dimming the lights, keeping the noise levels down and ensuring your child feels safe at night. Establishing a good sleep routine takes time. During the first few months of a baby’s life it can be very challenging.
And some parents struggle to enjoy a good night’s rest even when the child is a toddler. Different factors can influence a child’s sleeping routine.
This product might just be the solution.
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Suitable for babies, toddlers and children
Once you have a toddler, you’ll soon realize that no matter how many times you mop the floor, there will always be spills and little accidents happening.
It does help to have a product that can eliminate or at least reduce this from happening.
- 100% Leak proof
- Liquids release when the spout is being sucked on
- Super stretchy but holds a tight grip on any bottle, glass or cup
- Ergonomic design which makes it spill proof
- Suitable for baby’s mouth
- Available in five funky colours
Snuggly Rascals Headphones
This product is one of the best products available on the market. It is suitable for kids older than three years and is great to use for long or short periods of time.
- Six fun and eye-catching designs
- Headband is made from soft fleece material
- Extra flat speakers
- Can connect to majority of audio devices, tablets and computers, using a standard audio jack
- Can be adjusted to any head size
- Speakers are easily removable when the headband needs a wash
- Maximum volume is 85 decibels to protect your child’s ears
Multi-purpose car organizer, ideal for road trips. Simply attach to the headrest support on the driver’s side car seat using the adjustable buckled strap.
- Made from durable polyester material
- Insulated to keep hot things hot and cold things cold
- 2 x Bottle pockets
- Tissue box compartment
- Mesh front pocket for extra storage
- Waterproof interior
- Available in black, blue or pink
Give your exploring toddler their independence but keep them safe as well.
The wrist link is made from strong material, is simple to attach, and comfortable to wear for both parent and child.
- Made from double layer Velcro for kid’s hand and not easy removable.
- Comfortable and strong
- Length stretched is 1.8m and has automatic spring-back
- Ideal for outdoors and crowded places
- Ages 1-8 years old
These items are ideal for travel, outdoors, the beach and indoors. It is very convenient to use and easy to take with on family excursions or trips.
- Lightweight – made from cotton and polyester mesh
- Protects against insect bites, sun and wind
- Allows for full airflow and unobstructed view of your baby, even when it’s zipped up
- Suitable for 0-1 years old
Cotton-padded mattress with mosquito net attached.
- Can be placed in centre of the bed under adult supervision, inside the cot or outdoors
- Self-expanding tent pops open and can be folded back down in seconds
- Made from breathable clear mesh and strong steel wire to maintain the shape.
- Portable and folded
- Convenient and easy to use
- Protects baby or toddler from wind, sun dusts and insect bites.
Without a doubt, these products are innovative, easy to use and a must have item to own.
4 A Kid Giveaway
Stand a chance to win a R250 coupon for 4 A Kid by entering your details into the form below.
This Competition Is Closed For Entries
Click here to sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss another competition!
Increase your chances of winning by gaining extra entries:
- Leave a comment below this blog post sharing your favourite products that make your life easier as a mom
- Share this post on social networks, tag @Kaboutjie and include the hashtag #winwithkaboutjie
Please note that this competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
Please be sure to check our competition terms.