What Are Your Kids Talents?

Home Forums Mommy Forums: The Mommy Lounge What Are Your Kids Talents?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of vhutshilo vhutshilo 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Lynne Huysamen
    Lynne Huysamen
    Keymaster

I watch my children and I am so often taken back by things I see in them. My daughter started drawing from a very early age and she can keep herself busy for hours with her pencil crayons. She draws and draws and keeps sharpening those pencils. She goes through paper like crazy and I just have to keep it coming.

I have never been very good at art or drawing. I can make a passable stick man and there my ability comes to an end. She obviously gets this talent from my two sisters that can draw beautifully.

I have seen my daughter finish over 3 packs of pencil crayons. She keeps using them until they are tiny little stubs. I don’t think I have ever actually finished a pencil crayon on my life, not even in school.

I’ve been watching my 3 year old son wondering where his talents will lie. So far I can see that he is loving his rugby, he loves people and it looks like he might be a stunt man when he is older given all of his antics at home!

What aptitudes are your kids showing?

every child is gifted

Profile gravatar of vhutshilo
    vhutshilo
    Participant
    Fan Points: 30

My son Love’s to sing, and i enjoy watching him in action

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.